[Skip to content]

Young lady on mobile

How to report concerns

If you are worried about a child/young person or think that they might be at risk of harm, abuse or neglect, you can contact the Early Help and Safeguarding Hub (EHaSH) to log your concern and receive advice:

Telephone: (01482) 395500 

Email: childrens.socialcare@eastriding.gcsx.gov.uk

During office hours (Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4.30pm), you can contact EHaSH on:

Tel: (01482) 395500

Email: childrens.socialcare@eastriding.gcsx.gov.uk

Outside of office hours, please contact the emergency duty team:

Tel: (01377) 241273

Email: emergency.duty.team@eastriding.gcsx.gov.uk

If a child is suffering abuse and requires urgent attention because of immediate danger, call the Police on 999.

If you are concerned about adult safety or the welfare of a vulnerable adult, you can access the Safeguarding Adult Website here:

Safeguarding Adult Website

For immediate concerns, telephone the Safeguarding Adults Team on 01482 396940.