[Skip to content]

Young boy blowing bubbles

Tell us what you think

How do I make a comment, compliment or complaint about council services?

For further information you can access the East Riding of Yorkshire Council Website via the link below:

Tell us how it is - your comments, compliments and complaints

How do I complain about children’s social care?

If you have a complaint about children’s social, please contact the customer relations manager on (01482) 396422, via email customer.relations@eastriding.gcsx.gov.uk or via the online feedback form

Report a comment, compliment or complaint online (opens in new window)

Top of page

Are you a parent or carer who has attended a child protection conference?

If you have attended a conference and would like to provide feedback please follow the link below:

Parent evaluation form for child protection conferences (external council website)

Top of page

Are you a young person that has attended a child protection conference?

If you feel that you haven’t been listened to, or you don’t agree with what has been said about you, or you are unhappy with the way a decision has been made then you can complain. A member of the Participation and Rights Team can help you and support you with this.

Children’s Participation and Rights Team

Tel: (01482) 396828
Email: rights4u@eastriding.gov.uk

Or visit their website at:

rights4u (external council website)

Top of page

How can I give feedback on this website?

Whether you need to report a broken link, ask us a question about how something works or have a suggestion as to how we can make improvements, we are happy to receive your feedback via the link below:

East Riding Safeguarding Children Board Feedback Form (opens in a new window)

Top of page

You and your family

East Riding of Yorkshire Council and its partners are carrying out a series of consultations to develop new ways of increasing the life chances of children in the East Riding. We are trying our best to work out the real consequences of child poverty, but importantly, what we need to do to improve the situation. This questionnaire is aimed at capturing the views of a very important group of people - parents and carers. The questionnaire asks you not only about the challenges facing you and your children, but also a little about the factors that affect you in your day to day life.

We really need you to tell us what you think! If we do not know your opinions it is very difficult to get things right in the future. As a thank you for filling in the questionnaire you will be entered into a prize draw to win High Street Shopping vouchers - first prize £50, and two prizes of £25. If you would like to enter, you will need to leave us your contact details at the end of this survey.


Top of page